PARACHRON is committed to conducting business activities in an environmentally responsible manner, and in a way that protects the health and safety of its employees, customers, contractors, and visitors. PARACHRON is part of a global community; through integration of sound environmental, health, and safety practices, PARACHRON is able to offer apparel and accessories to the public while conserving resources for future generations. PARACHRON strives to make continuous improvements to its products and processes and is committed to compliance with applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations.
- Provide a work environment that is healthy and safe.
- Communicate environmental, health, and safety policies and programs to employees, stakeholders, and relevant parties within the business community.
- Promote a healthy work/life balance for employees.
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Where laws and regulations do not provide adequate controls, adopt internal standards to protect the environment and human health.
- Encourage service providers and suppliers to have their own environmental, health, and safety commitments.
- Continuously review sourcing practices and production methods and look for increasingly sustainable solutions.
- Strive to create products that are safe in their intended use, and prevent or reduce pollution through the design, procurement, manufacturing, and product use cycles.
- Utilize facilities that maximize safety, minimize adverse operational impacts, and protect the environment through recycling reusable materials, conserving electricity, etc.
- Review, develop, and administer policies, procedures, guidelines, and management systems on an ongoing basis.